Travel Period: 1/3/2021 - 31/3/2022
Photo Credit Sabah Tourism
Make your own arrangement to Kuala Penyu Jetty [map]
- 10am or 3pm Boat transfer to Survivor Lodge (30-45 minutes boat ride)
- Arrive at Survivor Lodge. Welcome drinks will be served and a short briefing about the island and the lodge will be conducted.
- Registration card will be distributed and keys to the respective chalets will be handed over. Check in. Free at leisure.
- Lunch will be served (only to those taking 10am boat). Free flow of hot and cold beverages is available at the restaurant. Free at leisure.
- Gather at the assembly point for a short briefing of the jungle trek to the Mud Volcano. Upon arrive at the Mud Volcano, enjoy a relaxing yet unique experience of the mud volcano covers your skin.
- Trekking back down to the lodge. Once arrive, take a group photo for the memorable experience. Don't forget to post a human statue! Wash up at the beach or our nearby shower heads available.
- Tea break will be served. Free at own leisure or visit our Survivor Bar treat yourself a beverages and let the sunset mesmerize you. Perhaps some snorkeling activity at the beach. Snorkeling gears can be rent at minimal charges at our Water Sport Centre.
- Dinner will be served. Varieties of beverages can be bought at our bar from beers, carbonated juice etc.
- Palm weaving activity will be conducted at main building. Optional night jungle trekking also is available, visit our reception counter for assistant.
Pulau Tiga / Kuala Penyu Jetty
- Breakfast is served. Don't forget to purchase souvenirs at our Novitan Shop for memento of us. Check our and proceed to the main building. Fill in the guest feedback form and proceed to jetty.
- Embark the boat back to Kuala Penyu Jetty
Kuala Penyu Jetty to Pulau Tiga: 10am, 3pm
Pulau Tiga to Kuala Penyu Jetty: 9am, 2pm
(2 - 11 yrs)
(below 2 yrs)
1 night accommodation at Survivor Lodge
Boat transfer Kuala Penyu Jetty / Survivor Lodge / Kuala Penyu Jetty
1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
Hot & Cold beverages (excluding alcoholic & carbonated drinks)
Sabah Parks entrance fee
Trip to the Mud Volcano
Government service tax
Tourism tax RM10 per room per night (foreigner only)